A user with the Global Admin or the Account owner user role can access the Global Portal via the Facility selector.
Global Portal is designed so that checklists can be configured and managed at a Global level and shared across various facilities in the organization for execution.
- Log in to the application with valid credentials.
- To access the Global Portal, select 'Global Portal' from the listed dropdown.
By accessing the Global Portal you can -
- Configure new Global checklists.
- Review, approve, and Release Global checklists.
- Revise Global checklists.
- Share Global checklists with the facilities in the organization.
Note: Only authorized users can access the Global portal. You can view the permissions Here.