The User can authorize a Password update by providing their current Password and then by providing the new Password. This new Password should comply with the Password Policies. Moreover, the new password can't be the same as the last 3 passwords
Steps to Change Password:
- Login to Leucine WebApp and Click on My Account.
- Select Login Credentials and Click on the Edit option available besides the Password field.
- Enter your current password and hit Confirm.
- You will now view a window to create a new password.
- Enter your new password and click on the Update button.
- You have now successfully updated your password
This is how you can update your password in Leucine WebApp.