Leucine now shows data inputs for a job in the list of jobs itself
Users can choose to hide any data that they don't want to see or want to see in the list of jobs to imitate their facility logs books.
How to Configure columns of the list of Jobs
- Navigate to the Published Checklist tab.
- For the selected checklist click on the 'More' dropdown list available in the Actions column and Click on 'View Job Logs'
- Click on 'Configure Columns'.
- You can select the required columns by checking the check box available beside each log entry.
- Click OK to view only the selected columns for the Job logs.